1. Privacy Principles
The BUNDUfunder does not collect any personal information about users, except that which is knowingly and specifically supplied to us by the user. BUNDUfunder is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. We will not sell or pass on your information to any other organization outside of BUNDUfunder unless you specifically and expressly give us permission to do so. We always give you the option to unsubscribe from our mailing lists. If you are under 18 years old, we suggest that you ask your parents or guardian before signing up on this site.
1.2 We value your privacy as much as you value ours. That’s why we at BUNDUfunder wish to emphasize these underlying principles:
- We make it a point not to ask for personal information that we don’t really need
- We won’t disclose your personal information to anybody, unless it’s for legal purposes, company and/or product development or to safeguard the rights BUNDUfunder as part of the BUNDUROCK Music for LIFE initiative.
- It is BUNDUfunder policy to respect and keep private any personal information we may collect from you in the course of operating our website
- BUNDUfunder is not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites
1.3 In order for you to create an account on BUNDUfunder and use our Site’s online platform and service, we need to collect and process information, that may include:
- your personal information (e.g. your name, email & postal addresses, telephone number, country of residence), provided by you upon completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user/backer on the Site, subscribe to our newsletters, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your created account’s login and password details;
- details of any transactions or other communications you make through the Site;
- information about your activity on and interaction with the Site (e.g. your IP address, device or browser used);
- communications you send to us (e.g. information/support requests; and
- information you submit to the Site (e.g. comments/remarks, ratings, contributions, or messages).
1.4 Data that will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users (except contact detail needed to send rewards to you), include:
- your login & password details
- your email and IP address
- your phone number and address
- personal communications you send to us (e.g. questions, comments, etc.)
- any payment information (NB: credit card details or other payment information is collected directly by PAYFAST and not BUNDUfunder)
1.5 Online payments are processed by the secure payment provider, PAYFAST. BUNDUfunder does not receive any credit or debit card information except for the name of the cardholder, the billing and shipping address, the transaction reference, date and time, the card type and the amount received. BUNDUfunder does not receive any card details such as the Card Number, Security Code or Expiry Date.
1.6 BUNDUfunder will never give your personal information to any third-party services, except when it’s necessary to provide you with a specific service requested by you.
1.7 We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when it is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect BUNDUfunder’s legal rights.
This website is provided “as is” without an representations or warranties, express or implied. BUNDUfunder makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and material provided on this website.
3. No Warranties
While every effort has been taken to ensure that the content is correct and not misleading, BUNDUfunder cannot and does not verify all of the information contained on this Site. Campaign creators are fully responsible for the accuracy of the information disclosed on this Site in relation to projects and it is your sole responsibility to verify the information. BUNDUfunder therefore accepts no liability, either express or implied, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss suffered due to the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the project pages of this Site.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph BUNDUfunder does not warrant that this website will be constantly available (e.g. maintenance will be done from time to time) and/or available at all. Nothing noted on this website constitutes or is meant to constitute advice.
4. Limitation & Liability
BUNDUfunder will not be liable to user of website whether by contract or otherwise in relation to the contents of, or usage of website or otherwise in connection with this website for any indirect, special or consequential loss or for any business loss, loss of revenue, income, profit or loss or anticipated savings or business relationship, loss of reputation or good will, corruption of information etc. These limitations of liability apply even if BUNDUfunder has been expressly advised of potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude and or limit.
By using this website the User agrees that the exclusion and limitation of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If the user disagrees with the reasonableness then he/she should not utilise this website.
7. Personal Indemnity
The User accepts that as a limited liability entity, BUNDUfunder has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its employees, management and or representatives. The User agrees that it will not bring any claim personally against BUNDUfunder, its representatives, its managers and/or employees in respect of any loss suffered in connection with this website. Without prejudice to the a foregoing paragraph, the user agrees that the limitations of the warranty and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect BUNDUfunder, its representatives, its managers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
8. Unenforceable Provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is or is found to be unenforceable under the applicable law and that will not affect the enforceability of other provisions of this website disclaimer then the provision will be deemed serve-able from the disclaimer.
If you have any questions, queries or wish to request permission to use any part of this website, including linking, framing, or searching please contact us